Please remember these guidelines at the event :
– all visitors will be required to wear face masks while inside the shopping area (unless medically unable to) and the market will have extra masks available to purchase for those who do not have their own.
– visitors are required to have only their safe social bubble in their vehicle with them. It is unsafe to offer ride sharing to people outside of your bubble.
– visitors will be required to sanitize upon entry to shopping area, and sanitization stations will be available throughout the area.
– the marketplace will limit the number of visitors allowed in the shopping area so that a minimum 2 meter social distancing is achieved.
– visitors will be required to follow the markers and arrows to allow a proper one way flow of traffic for greater social distancing.
– no outside food or drink is allowed (bottled water is an exception)
– vendors will be spaced out to allow safe distancing while shopping. Vendors will have a maximum number of shoppers allowed at their table / booth at any given time.
– please respect the concerns and safety of those around you and follow these guidelines to ensure a fun and safe a shopping experience for everyone!